The European Network of Law Enforcement Technology Services (ENLETS) is funded by the European Commission via direct grants from the Internal Security Fund, among others the ENLETS Technology Program (ETP)( September 2018- September 2021) coordinated by the National Police of the Netherlands.
This website is developed by the POLISH PLATFORM FOR HOMELAND SECURITY (PPHS). According to the Grant Agreement number 814756 – ENLETS ETP, the Polish Platform for Homeland Security (PPHS) is a affiliated entity, affiliated to the National Police of the Netherlands, and a Secretariat of ENLETS, the institution responsible for developing and maintaining the ENLETS website and the controller for the data processing occurring here.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONTROLLER
The controller of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”) is the Association Polish Platform for Homeland Security, with its registered office in: Poznan 60-822 at 17/11 Slowackiego Street, having taxpayer identification no. 783-161-82-32, statistical (REGON) no. 300294630, and National Court Register (KRS) no. 0000251345.
The Controller can be contacted in writing, by post at the following address: 17/11 Slowackiego, Poznan 60-822, or by electronic mail at the following address: email@example.com.
This policy applies to all ENLETS website users and its goal is to communicate how we collect and process your personal data.,
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Controller has designated the Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by post at the following address: 17/11 Slowackiego, Poznan 60-822, or by electronic mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data is processed pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a, b, and f) of the GDPR, i.e.:
- Based on a prior consent;
- Based on a contract concluded with the Controller concerning personal data that is necessary for the purpose of performance of the present contract;
- A legitimate interest of the Controller (including with regard to pursuit of claims).
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Your personal data is processed manually (in a paper version) or automatically (in an electronic version):
- For marketing purposes based on your consent (grounds specified in Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) or based on legitimate interest of the Controller (grounds specified in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
If your data is processed based on your permission, you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of personal data but your withdrawal shall not affect the legality of the processing of personal data that has been performed based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- In order to conclude a contract or as a part of activities performed with the intent to conclude a contract based on your interest in our offer (grounds specified in Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR). You need to provide your personal data in order to perform a contract. On the other hand, if you do not provide your data, performance of the contract and, consequently, conclusion of the contract, will not be possible;
- For analytical purposes as a part of implementation of our legitimate interest (grounds specified in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- In order to finally determine, pursue, or defend against claims as a part of implementation of our relevant legitimate interest (grounds specified in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- In order to study customer satisfaction as a part of implementation of our legitimate interest in determination of the quality of our services and the level of satisfaction of our customers from products and services (grounds specified in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- In order to answer the questions received via the contact form, when you contact us through the contact form.
RECIPIENTS AND PROCESSORS
The recipients of your personal data are entities which support us in provision of services, such as those that provide consulting or audit services, and support customer service.
Your personal data can be disclosed to entities that are members of our group of companies, to our partners – including the National Police of the Netherlands, because according to the Grant Agreement number 814756 – ENLETS ETP , we are a Secretariat of ENLETS, and the institution responsible for developing and maintaining the ENLETS website.
PERIOD OF DATA PROCESSING
We process and store personal data as long as it necessary. When this data is no longer necessary for the above purposes, it will be regularly deleted.
If your personal data is processed on the basis of consent, the data will be processed until it is withdrawn.
Your personal data will be processed as part of direct marketing until the objection referred to below is submitted.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
As a user on the ENLETS website, you are entitled to the following set of rights:
- Demand that the Controller provide access to your personal data;
- Demand that the Controller correct your personal data;
- Demand that the Controller erase to your personal data;
- Demand that the Controller limit the processing of your personal data;
- Raise an objection to processing of your personal data;
- Transfer your personal data;
- File a complaint to a supervisory body: the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com.
At any time, you may raise an objection to the processing of your personal data described above. We will stop processing your personal data for the above purposes, unless we are able to demonstrate that we have important legitimate grounds in relation to your data, which take precedence to your interests, rights, and freedoms, or if we need your personal data is in order to finally determine, pursue, or defend against claims.
At any time, you may raise an objection to the processing of your personal data for purposes associated with direct marketing. If you exercise this right, we will stop your personal data for this purpose.
In case you remain unsatisfied with our response you have the right to contact the supervisory authority of the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement (Poland). In Poland, the supervisory authority is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The Controller uses services, which may involve transfer of your personal data to servers in third countries.
We do not intend to send your personal data; however, in case of any transfer of personal data outside the EEA would occur, we assure you that we will only do so in accordance with either Art. 45 GDPR (on the basis of an adequacy decision) or Art 46 GDPR (appropriate safeguards in place).
Your personal data may be subject to activities related to profiling, however, profiling is not used to make automatic decisions that may lead to legal consequences.
The Controller makes every effort to provide all physical, technical, and organizational means of protection of personal data against its accidental or intentional damage, accidental loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure, use, or access, in compliance with all applicable regulations.